- All fees must be paid in full at time of registration, and or prior to participation.
- Method of payment is E-transfer. Please E-transfer payments to email@example.com
Withdrawals and Refunds:
- To withdraw from a program please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require 48 hours written notice. Please state your child's full name, age, day, and class time.
- Gymnastics Ontario / Registration fee of $45.00 is non-refundable.
- An administration fee of $25.00 will apply to all withdrawals.
- No refunds will be issued after the 3rd class.
- Credits issued for future use will remain on your account for 1 year.
- If you request a refund at a later date the $25.00 administration fee will apply.
- Refunds or credits will not be issued for missed classes.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes.
Children will not be able to participate if they are unwell or displaying any of the following:
- Cold / Flu
- Runny nose
- Chicken Pox
- Head Lice
- Pink eye
Children with stitches, fractures, broken bones or a cast will not be permitted to participate in gymnastics.
Warts must be covered by sports / duct tape.
Children who are not toilet trained must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the class. If an accident happens, a change of clothes is required to return to their class / gym.
Tumble Bug Parents:
- Only one parent per child is allowed in the gym during your class time. Parents must actively participate at all times with their child when in the gym.
- Additional parents, family members and friends are welcome to view from the lobby.
- Gymnastics Ontario insurance does not cover additional members / friends in the gym during classes.
- Guardians must be 16+ years of age.
- Gym suits, shorts, yoga / track pants, t-shirt and bare feet.
- Pants or tops with zippers, belts / buckles, skirts, dresses, nylon, ballet slippers and socks are not permitted in the gym.
- Hair must be tied back and out of face before class starts.
- Earrings - studs only. No hoop or dangling earrings allowed.
- No jewelry such as watches, rings, bracelets.
- Water only in the gym.
- Lindsay Gymnastics is not responsible for belongings left in the lobby, change rooms, or gym. Please leave all valuables at home.
Spectators / Parents:
- Please do not communicate with your child from the lobby or doorway while they participating in their class.
- If you have questions or concerns about your child's class, please speak to the supervisor on duty.
- There is a $5.00 charge (per block) if your child is found damaging foam blocks by picking, tearing, or biting blocks.
- Please ensure you are at the door prior to the end of your child's class.
- A $20.00 fee will apply for all late pickups.